The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the workplace, perhaps irrevocably. In Thomas Friedman‘s words, the world has now become flat. The novel coronavirus has flattened the workplace through digital platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, among other work-from-home platforms. The new digital workplace requires employees who are agile enough to adapt. Those who don’t will most likely find themselves without jobs. It’s an exciting time for employees who take the right steps to align themselves with the realities of the new workplace, but a terrible time for those impervious to change.
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!
- How to Navigate TRANSITIONS
- Stop Listening To Negative Voices!!