The COVID-19 pandemic has the entire world in the grip of fear. People are afraid to go out; to embrace and to connect. Since the outbreak of coronavirus in 2019, especially in 2020, life as we knew it came to a halt. Now we talk of a new normal where people wear masks, maintain social distance, refrain from shaking hands and embracing each other. Underlying everything that’s going on is fear. We have come to the place where fear rules. We are afraid to go out and connect with others. And whenever we go out we sanitize our hands before we enter buildings and after we come out. It’s time to snap out of this crampy fear and start to live once again. COVID-19 is not the only pandemic to hit this world, and most certainly won’t be the last. Reacting in fear only emboldens fear itself. And if there is one thing to be afraid of, it’s fear itself.
- God Is Still In Control
- FULIZA – How Safaricom is Ripping you Off!!
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!