As I gather my thoughts around this disease (COVID-19), by the time of writing this piece, there are 387,742 cases, 16,782 deaths. 102,404 people have recovered. Looking at these numbers, we can quickly say that majority of the people who will get the infection will recover.
- God Is Still In Control
- FULIZA – How Safaricom is Ripping you Off!!
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!