You are sabotaging yourself by listening to people who tell you you can’t make it? The only voices you should listen to are those that nudge you onto your destiny. Any other, including your own, you must reject. Sometimes these negative voices are lodged in the deep recesses of your mind. We find ourselves saying and acting in ways that sabotage us. A cartoon character once said: “We have met the enemy, and he is us“. Stop listening to people who always pull you down. Align with people who build you up; not those who tear you down. At the end of your life, you will account for how you used your time on earth. Align with people that add value to your life. Shun those who always subtract value from your life.
- FULIZA – How Safaricom is Ripping you Off!!
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!
- How to Navigate TRANSITIONS