Are you in the middle of a transition? Perhaps you recently lost a loved one or are going through a divorce. Maybe it’s a job you lost; or a friend who broke up your friendship or a relationship. Whatever happened to you and brought life as you knew to an end, you can move on. Navigating transitions is, however, very tricky. The one thing you don’t do is rushing through transition decisions. Take your time and think everything through. Weigh your options, and consider what’s most important to you under the circumstances. Then make a transition decision that moves you forward.
- FULIZA – How Safaricom is Ripping you Off!!
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!
- How to Navigate TRANSITIONS