No matter how bad things appear, they could be worse. Most of the time we feel as though we have been hit with a sledgehammer; that what has happened is the worst that could happen. Newsflash! It could have been worse, and it’s not as bad as you think. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel (and it’s not from an oncoming train). Hold on a little longer. Push a little harder. Don’t give in. Don’t fold up. Don’t give up. Victory is closer than you think. Soon, the reality will hit home. The tide will pass. The storm will weaken and fade away. And you will still be standing!
- Finding Solid Ground in a Tumultuous World
- Every One Needs Validation
- You Are a Winner Already
- The Social Media Pandemic
- Snap out of the COVID Fear!!
- Don’t Panic! It’s not as Bad as you Think
- Heaven or Hell? It’s your call. Give your Life to Jesus Christ Today!!
- INHIBITIONS! Stop Settling for Less than the Ideal!
- How to Navigate TRANSITIONS
- Stop Listening To Negative Voices!!